Forms & Permits

Driveway Permit Application

Fire Sign Application

liquor license operator’s application

Fee Schedule pg 1

Fee Schedule pg 2

Building Permits

Building permits are required for any construction, enlargement, or alteration before you begin your project. All construction must be according to Wisconsin State Code standards and current ordinances.  Please contact Timothy Petersen first.

Zoning Administrator

Timothy A. Petersen


[email protected]

Building Inspector

Mike J. Wipperfurth


[email protected]

Fire Calls Burning Permits/Fire Wardens

Fire and Rescue Calls

The town contracts with the Kilbourn and Lyndon Station Fire Departments for Fire and Rescue Protection. There is a $1,500 charge for each fire protection serviced. This charge is the responsibility of the property owner. Be sure to check your insurance policy to ensure coverage for the charge.

Fire Signs

For your safety, be sure your fire sign is visible. Uniform red and white fire signs are required. Contact Denise Giebel at (608) 548-2546 if you do not have the standard red and white sign.

Burning Permits

Please contact the DNR Ranger Station in Wisconsin Dells, (608) 254-4451